Private Physiotherapy at the Wilson Adam Suite, The Adam Practice, Hamworthy
We are pleased to have private out-patient musculo-skeletal and neurological physiotherapy services offered at The Wilson Adam Suite in Hamworthy. Private neurological physiotherapy home visiting is also available.
Please call 01202 237499 to book an appointment for either service.
The Wilson Adam Suite is located behind the Adam Practice in Hamworthy with parking available adjacent to the building.
- Treatment for back and neck pain, joint pain and soft tissue injuries
- Treatment for headaches and jaw pain
- Treatment for pregnancy related back and pelvic girdle pain
- Rehabilitation following sports injuries
- Long term management for chronic pain conditions
- Manual “hands-on” therapy including joint mobilisations, soft tissue release and connective tissue massage
- Individualised exercise programmes, including clinical pilates
- Acupuncture and acupressure massage
Nicky Forster and Louise Thompson are specialist Musculo-skeletal physiotherapists with many years’ experience, in both NHS and private healthcare settings.
You can find out more about Nicky, Louise and the service offered at http://www.azurephysio.co.uk
Physiotherapy for people with neurological conditions or injuries.
- Treatment and rehabilitation following neurological illness or injury
- Treatment and rehabilitation for neurological conditions
- Helping you manage a neurological condition and keeping you physically healthy and fit.
- Individualised exercise programmes
- Advice around useful equipment, splints and technology. Support with trials of equipment, splints and technology.
- Clinic or home visiting appointments available.
Tanya Owen is a neurological physiotherapist with many year’s experience and a passion for working in this this specialist area. She also works in the medico-legal field as an expert in neurological physiotherapy.
You can find out more about Tanya and the service offered at http://www.neurophysioworks.co.uk
Other private Physiotherapy service providers are available – The Adam Practice does not endorse or recommend these services over any other.